Do you have extensive experience as a manager in the service industry? Bring your talent and skills and build an exceptional career by choosing to work in a dynamic workplace where you can further develop your skills and reach the pinnacle of your career.
The client is one of the world leading outsourcing providers. The Company was founded in Europe in early 1900 and has since become the world’s leading Facility Services business. They operate in over 50 countries and employ over 500,000 employees worldwide to serve a large number of businesses.
Our Client Requires
They are currently seeking the right talent to fill a Branch Manager position to be part of their continuous growing business.
- The Branch Manager (BM) leads the effective execution of the Company’s strategy, and P&L operations in a single branch
- The BM is accountable for developing action and contingency plans to meet or exceed his/her branch P&L targets
- The BM is responsible for maintaining service excellence of our operations in all services: cleaning, security and support services
- The BM is also responsible for developing Branch strategies for accelerating growth through customer loyalty and employee engagement
- The BM will be an excellent communicator
- He/she will collaborate and provide input to the RGM to support the continued expansion of the business in the regions
- The BM will have a good understanding of the Company’s strategy and be committed to developing his/her business in line with that strategy
- The BM will be responsible for controlling operations costs and ensuring the smooth running of the branch office
- The BM will be responsible for developing the branch team and ensuring all areas of the business are being run to a high standard and that the Company’s policies and procedures are being followed
- The BM will be responsible for the sales efforts of the branch, monitoring sales staff and ensuring that sales targets are being met
- Degree in a business related subject would be a great asset but more importantly we are looking for the person with the right level of drive and enthusiasm to push our regional businesses to new levels
- Experience in service industry at management level
- Proven managerial skill (3 years preferable)
- Good command of written and spoken English and very good computer skills
- Ability to be able to motivate his/herself despite minimal supervision