Here is an opportunity to build a career with a prestigious European multinational with a global reach and an excellent reputation. An attractive remuneration package and working environment is being offered for this key management position.
Our client is a subsidiary of US diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $8 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The Company has an established footprint in Asia and is looking to build a strong presence in Thailand.
Our Client Requires
They are looking for a dynamic and talented Country Sales Manager who has experience in selling components or systems to customers in manufacturing, processing and OEM business.
Also experienced in working with multiple stakeholders on project sales with a need for some travel locally and overseas periodically. A technical sales background is mandatory, with some experience in Industrial Sales, exposure in Oil cooling equipment, Air dryers, process cooling or food manufacturing is preferred. A person of high integrity is essential as well as being comfortable working in a performance based environment, new Sales department setup, start from scratch to build contacts, then bring the products to the market.
- Responsible for the sales and profitability development for all customers within Thailand
- Implement and follow the company’s strategies, values and decisions within the territory
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales
- Initiate and improve customer relations via customer interaction, with special emphasis on customer visits to active and potential customers
- Provide customers with technical expertise
- Drive activities (e.g. marketing, promotion, claim handling, etc.) towards the customers
- Team up with the Application function, Business Engineers and/or Customer Support to finalise customer orders
- Provide customer feedback and information to the company that contributes to the development of the company (e.g. business opportunities, legislations, competition, product development)
- Sales and profitability development for HUB customers within the territory
- Reporting on weekly and monthly basis, and business review on bi-annual basis, as per guidelines from HUB Manager
- Forecast upon request and guideline from the Regional HUB Manager; develop annual sales budget
- A Technical university degree in HVAC Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Chemical Engineering or Thermodynamics
- 7 plus years of working experience in technical sales; selling components or systems to customers in manufacturing, processing and OEM business
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders on project sales
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office software and basic understanding of calculation tools (CRM, thermal design software experience will be a plus)
- Be fluent in Thai and English
- Driving license, be prepared for extensive travel locally and periodically overseas