This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to refine their accountancy skills within an international company with a global presence. Be part of the team that manages all aspect of internal financial management and supervise the successful production and management of key accounting processes. A professional working environment with attractive remuneration is being offered.
A truly global multinational company. Headquartered in London, UK. The Company is the world leading supplier of high performance pneumatic motion and fluid control solutions. It has 22 manufacturing locations globally and a sales-service network in 75 countries. In 2014, the Company’s worldwide revenue was US$2.2Billion.
Our Client Requires
A dynamic finance professional who thrives on challenges, is brimming with energy and is able to supervise and manage all general accounting and financial reporting functions.
- General Accounting – responsible for performing the day-to-day general ledger accounting, closing and financial reporting and analysis
- Reporting in Frango accounting software – responsible for compiling various periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Costing – handle product costing (mainly traded goods), may assist in quotation process and handle transfer pricing questions
- Internal Controls – ensure regulations, standards, Company policies and delegation of authority are being followed. Drive automation and simplification in processes, in order to continuously improve end to end processes and at the same time maintain strong corporate governance
- Treasury and Banking – manage and forecast for cash and foreign exchange
- Forecasting and Budgeting – work with management team on periodic forecasting and budgeting
- Supervise Credit and Collection processes – credit control, collection and cash application
- Supervise Accounts Payable processes – accounting, making payments and ensuring delegation of authority is being complied with
- Supervise Fixed Assets processes – track and maintain fixed asset. Tagging and periodic counting
- Others – work with relevant stakeholders (Company Secretary, External and Internal Auditors, Bankers, Lawyers, Tax authorities, etc.) and other priorities as assigned
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in Finance & Accounting
- Strong knowledge in Finance, Accountant and Taxation
- Good organisational, planning and follow up skills, proactivity & ability to prioritise
- Strong customer and quality focus with ability to keep commitments seek feedback and continuously drive customer satisfaction
- Strong conflict resolution skills, ability to cooperate and communicate efficiently with colleagues and partners at all levels
- Good communication in English both writing and speaking
- Systematic, analytical and methodical way of working
- Friendly but target oriented
- Independent worker