This opportunity combines the talents for leadership and business management in order to design the direction of the company. This role offers the chance to work for a prestigious company, which recognises the value of their employees. Reporting directly to the GM for APAC, you will use your proven sales, marketing and management experience to enhance performance for the Company.
An international and multinational global animal health company and a world market leader with a well-established presence in Indonesia. They are looking for a dynamic and experienced General Manager to lead the fast expanding Animal Health Unit business in Indonesia.
Our Client Requires
The ideal candidate should be a results-driven, forward-looking leader who is a proven business builder able to further develop the business. Preferably a candidate with a strong sales background, someone who thrives on challenges and is excited about working in a fast paced environment with excellent growth opportunities. As General Manager, you will also be responsible for the overall leadership, management and direction of the Company. You would have accountability for sales, marketing, commercial activities and able to develop and follow through on the strategic growth plans. The role also manages the diversified product lines that support the business.
- Responsible for the revenue and Country P & L
- Manage 4 direct reports with emphasis on managing the national sales manager with 12 sales professionals, a commercial team, marketing and being able to create profitable strategies across the species (business units); finance is managed regionally
- Manage all resources and identify the support needed to drive the growth of both current and potential business
- Close collaboration with regional colleagues to align the regional strategy focused on sustainable growth
- Direct management of key heads of department, supporting and developing the team
- Building relationships with key regional customers and ensuring the success and productivity of the distributor partnerships
- Develop and implement regional growth plans that capitalise on short, medium and longer-term product and market opportunities
- Bachelors in pharmacy, veterinary science or similar area of specialisation. An MBA would be given favourable consideration but is not mandatory
- At least 7-8 years management experience in the animal health business with an established multinational with 5 years in a senior management role
- P & L exposure
- Experience in managing a team of direct reports
- Ideally late thirties to mid-forties
- Indonesian national, fluent in written and spoken English