This opportunity combines the talents for relationship building and devising/implementing strategic marketing plans for high value customers across Vietnam. Overseeing the technical, marketing and customer services team to ensure a consistent image and successful delivery of products and support services is provided to clients.
Building on 60 years of experience, the Company is a global animal healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and supporting by a range of services. Today, they are building a new kind of animal healthcare company, one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all animals.
Our Client Requires
Our client is an international global animal health company and a world market leader with a long established presence in Vietnam and is looking for a Marketing and Commercial Operations Manager to drive product growth through relationship building and by developing and executing strategic marketing plans for high value potential customers in selected large and complex accounts in Animal Health Unit businesses in Vietnam.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing Company objectives and customer satisfaction
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy by species, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics and cost and markup factors
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing & promotional activities and policies to promote products and services, working with sales and technical managers to ensure proper execution of marketing & associated promotional activities
- Direct the hiring, training and performance evaluations of technical, marketing and customer service staff and oversee their daily activities
- Coordinate and align with global/regional marketing and technical team on market research, technical and marketing programs
- Analyse sales incentive scheme including business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, scientific discipline on Biotechnology, Veterinary or related fields
- Good understanding of the organisation, function and flow of a sales department within a company, and the interaction between sales and other functional areas of a company
- Training, either formal or self-taught, in strategic selling techniques and excellent understanding of the sales cycle and sales processes