If you understand the importance of upholding a leading brand and service provider in the industry, this company has an outstanding reputation and is a globally recognised facilities management company. This role will offer you the ability to demonstrate your operations expertise to manage the company’s performance for their clients and customers.
One of the most recognised names in the industry, our client is an innovative, forward-thinking facilities management leader that offers best-in-class products and services to ensure that every client receives service excellence, feels cared for, is valued and respected. The staff are committed to the values of collaboration, innovation, responsibility, diversity, integrity, quality and trust.
Our client has been named as the world’s best outsourcing company by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals who recently ranks it on its annual list as the world’s best outsourcing service provider.
They have many multinational and large Thai corporations and their focus is on delivering excellence, building excellent long term professional commercial relations and providing exemplary service.
They proactively manage and measure the performance of their business—from hospitals, retail, offices, buildings, factories, shopping centres, etc. They understand that successful cleaning and facility management operations go beyond the physical environment.
They understand that their business is all about people and clients are they are able to retain talented employees when they are able to provide them with a positive, motivated and caring work environment that rewards people for a job well done.
The company partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our Client Requires
In charge of the entire cleaning business unit, combine your proven management and leadership expertise to further build existing (or new) client business for their extensive platform of clients who are from an array of industries:- healthcare/hospital, retail, factories, office buildings, public transport, oil platforms, hotels and condominiums.
Able to lead and inspire your team to continually improve the company’s performance for their clients. Develop and innovate to promote improved performance across the Cleaning business unit.
This position is a very senior management role, the successful candidate will have 9 direct reports, manage over 12,000 staff and reports directly to the CEO (who is an expat).
- To ensure that all clients business is managed and supported in an efficient and timely manner, delivering service excellence. This includes overseeing an integrated programme of overseeing and managing the performance of the multi-disciplinary cleaning service partners
- To ensure that business unit budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures
- To take a leading part in developing sustainable development policy and initiatives and to deliver a programme of development and maintenance which ensures that service excellence targets are met
- To manage and develop all cleaning related services to ensure that they comply with the company’s rigorous standards and to be responsible for the company’s growth strategy, sales, operations, customer service, P&L and most importantly people management
- To lead all cleaning business planning activities and contribute to corporate planning at a strategic level, able to see the big picture and further build the business and to ensure the business performs to required standards for job specific responsibilities and competencies
- Form very positive relationships with staff, peers, and senior leadership to support the business
- Ensure the delivery of a cost-effective, client-focused service at day-to-day level for all clients
- Hiring, training, developing, and communicating with staff
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and achieving budget goals
- Manages labour and non-labour expenses to budget or flex budget
- Manages revenue to budget to maximize potential revenue
- Able to do presentations at a senior level to win more business
- Manage a senior business development manager to ensure that there are continual revenue streams
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with all the services provided
- Responsible for upholding standards of direct reports and team members
- Responsible to achieve quality goals for all assigned clients
- Manages and promotes continuous process improvements in assigned area
- Responsible to provide staff feedback on performance, including on-time appraisals and coaching
- Responsible to deal with conflicts in a proactive manner and to reach resolution in a timely manner
- Forms positive relationships with staff, peers, and senior leadership to support their operations team
- Ensure delivery of cost-effective/client-focused cleaning service at day-to-day level for clients
- A proven track record of 10 years successful senior management facilities management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 10 years management experience of which 5 years should be in a senior management role in the same or similar services industry
- Must have excellent people management skills, able to lead, guide and motivate their team
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P & L understanding
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
- Experience managing high volume or multi-unit operations
- Budgeting, forecasting, and managing business development/sales required
- Ability to communicate very effectively in written and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities, manage and solve problems
- Ability to lead, manage and maintain an organisation in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership with exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills