This role is for someone that has in-depth knowledge of ERP sales, good sales management skills and can generate revenue from both existing and new customers across international markets. An attractive remuneration scheme with open ended commission is on offer for a seasoned professional in this market.
A highly professional organisation with 40 years’ experience to operate as a true ‘one stop information technology shop’. With a global footprint spanning 116 countries the Company provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) for the automotive and distribution space. Although there are firm roots in automotive and distribution software, our clients’ raison d’être is to master technology in a way that can improve industry. Over 40 years this vision has borne many other offers that are used by over 50,000 people daily.
Our Client Requires
The Senior Sales Manager is a member of Asia Hub reporting in to the GM for Asia Sales in Bangkok. The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for sales performance of their nominated international market for New Business, Value Added Services’ and Upgrade related revenue performance for their nominated prospects. The role would suit a candidate with a proven sales record in an ERP sales environment who is willing to take the next step into a fast-paced and aggressive sales environment and subsequently increase their earning potential via an open ended salary package.
- Work with GM for Asia Sales and Technical Sales Consultants to identify leads and develop prospecting plan
- Prospecting, qualifying opportunities, initiate contact and develop client relationships
- Proactively build a sustainable pipeline, create quality presentations, proposals and manage the sales cycle
- Deliver effective sales presentations and value propositions
- Close sales and develop long-term strategic relationships with customers
- Pro-actively develop new channels to market. Coordinate marketing events, seminars and road-shows
- Develop and maintain annual sales plans that support the quarterly and annual targets assigned
- Supply competitive market intelligence feedback
- Deal with day to day commercial issues for customers within the nominated region
- Communicate customer requirements/product gaps to the GM Asia Sales and Asia Product Management
- A solid track record in ERP business development and account management (7+ Years)
- A proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- International sales ability with excellent English written and verbal skills
- Ability to deal with decision makers, business owners and senior customer executives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to create a ROI, deliver value and improve our customers’ business
- Highly driven and motivated to achieve results and exceed targets
- Sales team development and mentoring experience