The Tax Manager will join a company with a friendly and dynamic working environment with excellent career progression opportunities. A long track-record of business in Asia and a reputation for quality provides an attractive opportunity for someone who has the relevant skills to bring to this professional team.
This well-established multinational is the world’s leading supplier of high quality steel related products for the industrial, building and construction sector. They also supply customers in the general manufacturing and automotive sectors. Operating in Asia for 42 years, the Company has built a reputation for unsurpassed quality in premium steel building products and pre-engineered steel building. Their name has become synonymous with quality.
Our Client Requires
They are looking for a dynamic Tax Manager who will be accountable for Financial Leadership and advice for business leaders to make informed decision, developing skills and capabilities of Tax, Credit and Financial Service team members, as well as providing input and ideas to Thailand Financial Leadership Team.
- Ensuring all corporate tax, expatriate tax, VAT, WHT, Import duties, BOI arrangements, and other government impost is compiled
- Provide and effective corporate administration service for all Company related legal entities in Thailand
- Ensures compliance to Company Credit policy across all Thailand business
- Overview the payable under the best practice system
- Bachelor degree in accounting/business. Masters degree in administrative is preferred
- 5 – 7 years tax experience in a management position, CPA is desirable
- A tax and accounting background
- 35 to 40 year of age
- Strong experience of managing and developing a team of finance professionals
- Good command of English
- BOI experience (preferable)
- Willing to travel to Rayong twice a month